Thursday, October 9, 2008

FIREPROOF

Is your marriage "fireproof"? If you don't know what that means, let me encourage you to go see the new movie, Fireproof. Dennis and I went a couple of weeks ago and it is quite a testimony to the changing power a decision has along with the powerful hand of God working together.

This movie is made by the same group of people that made The Flywheel and Facing the Giants. If you liked the other two movies, I believe you'll like this one too. Part of the movie discusses a "Love Dare" that the husband goes through (watch the movie and you'll know what I'm talking about). You can actually get this book, The Love Dare, at Scripture Haven in the mall. I haven't read it yet, but I'm sure it will be fabulous!

Sarah, if you're reading this, it may be an idea for our next book we do for book club!

That's it - just wanted to plug the movie and the book. I know I want my marriage to be Fireproof and I want that for all of you as well!

No comments: