Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Here We Go . . .

So, I just turned on the radio and heard that our new President is ready to repeal the abortion laws that President Bush put in place. In other words, President Barak Obama wants to allow Government money to help fund abortions.

I personally feel that abortion is a moral issue just like slavery was. It isn't a personal right and it most definitely shouldn't be government sponsored! Life should be valued from beginning to end, no matter how young or old, no matter what color your skin. Life is given and should be taken only by our Mighty Creator.

I think governement has no place in this issue as far as funding goes, but if Barak Obama truly wants to lower the rate of abortions and feels the government must help financially, how about a federally funded program to help families adopt rather than paying them to help kill their babies.

I fear this is just the beginning of even more severe moral decline for this country.

It truly makes me sick to my stomach and saddens me at my core.

No comments: