Tuesday, June 5, 2007

A Fish Out Of Water

Wow! I've spent 2 days in Milwaukee starting my 2-week training in product knowledge for our new Batteries Plus Franchise . . . and boy am I a fish out of water. Somehow I ended up in a class where 1 lady has a photographic memory, 1 guy has a patent on a pump that is used in certain car batteries, 1 physicist, and 1 guy that has 2 degrees - 1 in chemical engineering and 1 in electrical engineering. I'm the teacher/preschool director gone battery guru wanna be! Sometimes I just have to ask God, "what in the world are You doing!?" And then I smile, knowing that where I am weak, He is strong and knowing that I believe with everything in me that I am supposed to be doing this for and with my man. God truly works in mysterious ways! This adventure isn't about how much I know about batteries, it's about being in unity with my husband and with our calling as kings in the church. So, onward I go!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Prayers to you and good luck. See you in July, and you can tell us what you learned about batteries. LOL. Hang in there, you are doing what God has called you to do.